Buck is a character featured in Zooba: Battle Royale.
In-game he is known as the 'Short - Range Fighter'. He is one of the three starting characters alongside Nix and Bruce. He is a bull who can bowl a bomb, do a 360 spin with a spear and shoot a burst from a shotgun, Buck is a formidable opponent to come cross. What he lacks in health he makes up for in brute strength, which can be stronger than Bruce!
How to Unlock?
- Available as a starting character. (You get to choose from Nix, Bruce, Buck.)
- From crates league 1 or higher
How hard it is to kill this character.
Total damage from all attacks.
Your character speed and mobility, including abilities.
The average distance of this character's attacks.
|Furry||Passive||When the buffalo hits an enemy with any attack, he gets a speed boost and a cooldown reduction for a few seconds.||none||none||25|
|Stampede||Active||The buffalo charges foward, using his horns to throw enemies behind him.||6s||250||none|
- Buck has replaced Molly as a starter character, and as a result, some characters were shuffled around in the first few leagues
- Stampede Activation Time (the time before he starts moving forward) increased from 150ms to 200ms
- Active skill cooldown increased
- Charge preparation time increased from 0.35s to 0.55s
- Can be knocked back while running with his active ability
- Bucks fury is similar to Duke ability, rage.
- Bucks character model doesn't have eyes, He has nothing under his eyebrows!
- Buck's passive Fury allows him to pick up loots more quickly.
|League 1||Nix · Bruce · Buck|
|League 2||Larry · Molly|
|League 3||Pepper · Shelly|
|League 5||Duke · Jade|
|League 6||Fuzzy · Betsy · Milo|
|League 7||Finn · Donna|
|League 8||Lizzy · Earl|
|League 9||Steve · Louie|
|Gameplay||Zooba Battle Pass • The Map • Seasons & Mastery • Guards • Game Modes|