Pepper is one of the playable characters featured in Zooba: Battle Royale. On the character menu, it's in-game description is the 'All-Seeing Sniper.
Unlocking[edit | edit source]
- Opening Emerald, Golden, or Legendary crates from league 3 or higher.
- Event Reward
- Shop Deal
- One-Time Offer: 600 gems.
- Friend Offer: 1500 gems.
- Daily Offer: 3000 gems.
Attributes[edit | edit source]
Health[edit | edit source]
How hard it is to kill this character.
Damage[edit | edit source]
Total damage from all attacks.
Agility[edit | edit source]
Your character speed and mobility, including abilities.
Range[edit | edit source]
The average distance of this character's attacks.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Bush Sight||Passive||Bushes don't block vision.|
|High Ground||Active||Greatly increases view and attack range, but stops movement.||6s||10|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Use Peppers active to see anyone hiding in bushes.
- If you are in teams, You can alert your teammates by using the "warning" emote.
- Try to go to the bush areas when playing solo so Pepper can hide and use her abilities better.
- Quickly activate then unactivate Pepper's active. This way, the cooldown is shorter and you can locate enemies (and kill them if needed).
- To get maximum area control picking a spawn the prioritizes long range combat is key to victory.
Emotes[edit | edit source]
Skins[edit | edit source]
Cupid Pepper (Valentine's Day Exclusive)[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Pepper, Milo and Ollie are the only two characters whose abilities can affect bushes.
- Pepper is one of the characters voiced by a child.
- Everyone can see pepper in a bush when using active.
- Pepper have longest range in the game
[edit | edit source]
|League 1||Nix · Bruce · Buck|
|League 2||Larry · Molly|
|League 3||Pepper · Shelly|
|League 5||Duke · Jade|
|League 6||Fuzzy · Betsy · Milo|
|League 7||Finn · Donna|
|League 8||Lizzy · Earl|
|League 9||Steve · Louie|
|Gameplay||Zooba Battle Pass • The Map • Seasons & Mastery • Guards • Game Modes|