Seasons were introduced with v1.7 as a way to control trophy gain and give players rewards they can repeatedly earn through the character "Mastery" system.
Once you reach 1,000 trophies with any given character, you can never fall below 1,000 with that character from season resets. However, you can still fall below 1,000 trophies from match losses. Once a season ends, all rewards past 1,000 trophies are available to claim again for the duration of the new season. This applies to all characters.
How do this system work?
All seasons last 2 weeks. When the season ends, all characters you have with over 1,000 trophies will be
"soft reset (charTrophies - ((charTrophies - 1000) / 2))."
For example, if you have a Nix with 2,000 trophies, she will be reset to 1,500 trophies when the season ends (2000 - ((2000 - 1000) / 2)).
- Mastery is a progression line where you unlock the prizes as long as you keep achieving the necessary amount of trophies.
- If you frequently battle with a specific character, you are going to get many prizes along the way. The more trophies you have, the better are the rewards!
|Reward||100 coins||3 gems||200 coins||5 gems||300 coins||Bronze Item||Sticker||400 coins||10 gems||Bronze Item||Sticker||500 coins|
|Reward||Silver Item||Gold Crate||600 Coins||100 Gems||700 Coins||150 Gems||800 Coins||Gold Item||900 Coins||Emerald Crate|
- Lifetime Total: 1,500 coins, 18 gems, 2 items (1,000 trophies)
- Seasonal Total: 3,500 coins, 250 gems, 2 items, 2 Crates (2,000 trophies)
- Grand Lifetime(All Characters): 31,500 coins, 378 gems, 42 items (1,000 trophies)
- Grand Seasonal(All Characters): 73,500 coins, 5250 gems, 42 items, 42 Crates (2,000 trophies)
|League 1||Nix · Bruce · Buck|
|League 2||Larry · Molly|
|League 3||Pepper · Shelly|
|League 5||Duke · Jade|
|League 6||Fuzzy · Betsy · Milo|
|League 7||Finn · Donna|
|League 8||Lizzy · Earl|
|League 9||Steve · Louie|
|League 11||Henry · Frank|
|Gameplay||Zooba Battle Pass • The Map • Seasons & Mastery • Guards • Game Modes|